Are you looking for an Ad management plugin for the WordPress website?
Many WordPress website owners depend on the various Ads to monetize their websites.
Content in your WordPress site is one of the most important aspects of the search engine algorithm and is increasing its demand.
With this increasing demand, WPAdsense is the best in class to manage all your aspects of the ads on a WordPress website.
In this blog, we will learn about the WPAdsense and how it can easily manage your Ads in the WordPress website.
What Is WPAdsense?
WPAdsense is a new type of WordPress Ad manager as it focuses on providing all the necessary tools and functionality to manage your ads on the WordPress website. It makes your advertising quick, easy, and profitable.
WPAdsense is an easy-to-use Ad manager that has intuitive features and functions like- tracking ads, traffics, and conversions, etc. to control the Ads for the website owners. It also helps in providing the whole reports and records of the Ads to the advertiser.
Why Use WPAdsense For Your Ads
As we already know that WordPress does not come with an easy mechanism to manage your ads. Besides this, many website owners and bloggers depend heavily on the advertisements to collect revenue online with their content.
Most of the WordPress themes don’t provide you with dedicated spots or space to display your ads. This means that you often have to edit your WordPress theme files to insert Ads code into your website.
WPAdsense WordPress ad management plugin allows you to easily insert ads anywhere on your website. This will help you in optimizing your Ad placement and will make the most out of your advertising.
Using WPAdsense, you can place the Ads at the beginning, in the middle or at the end of the paragraph/content and provides you better control in customization for showing ads on websites.
Manage Your Ads In WordPress
- When you have successfully installed the plugin in the WordPress website then you have to activate the plugin.
- After successful activation, you have to go to the advertisement section and then click on the “Add New” to create your Ad.
- This will bring you to a new page of the admin area where you can provide the title of your Ad.
- After that, you can paste the Ad code generated by the advertising network. You can also generate the Ad code if you are hosting Ads.
- You can put banner images to enable click tracking and then select the activate option to make your Ads available on the site.
- You can repeat these steps to create as many Ads you want to display on your WordPress site.
I hope that this article can help you in managing your Ads in the WordPress site. WPAdsense provides you a platform to use it as an ad management plugin for ease in inserting ads anywhere on your website. It helps you in properly managing your different ad sizes and their placement in your site. This way WPAdsense helps you in minimizing the chances of messing up and unexpected errors while advertising in the WordPress site.